Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification

In the past two months I have started a new website, tiled my parents bathroom, given 3 speeches at Toastmasters, read 4 books, and my wife and I had a baby. I've been busy. No time to blog. But I wanted to get this out there...


The Hard-Style Kettlebell Certification is coming to Baltimore hosted by yours truly! My friend and Senior RKC Doug Nepodal is coming in from California to teach the core HKC drills next year on September 4, 2010. There has been rave reviews from the first HKC held last month and knowing what Doug can do with a kettlebell and an unsuspecting victim, you can expect a high quality workshop!

Dragon Door's HKC Instructor Workshops- Enter the lucrative world of the certified kettlebell trainer�and attract more clients for a better income. How to master the essentials of kettlebell lifting�and dramatically boost your power. Register Now!

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

In the past two months I have started a new website, tiled my parents bathroom, given 3 speeches at Toastmasters. kettlebell instructor