Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Website Revamp

The new website will be rolled out shortly - it's been a long time in the making and there are some exciting changes that are taking place. I do apologize for how long www.bemoretraining.com has gone unattended. There has been personal and professional circumstances that prevented me from devoting the time necessary to being a good site administrator but I've never been one to lend too much credit to the "I'm too busy" excuse so take that for what it's worth. The truth is, I had just grown tired of the old design and decided that a total overhaul was in order. So instead of updating pages that I was inherently unhappy with, I put all my thoughts and energies into revamping the site entirely. The soon-to-be-released changes are a result of over a years worth of creative thought.

No comments: